Our State College, PA office has an immediate opening for a Mid-Level Project Mechanical (HVAC/Plumbing) Engineer.
- 8+ years of experience in HVAC or Plumbing design for commercial and institutional facilities.
- Architectural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering degree (ABET-accredited) is preferred.
- PE Designation is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in Revit is desired.
- Flexible work from anywhere options available.
Responsibilities will consist of working directly with clients and other staff to bring projects from conceptual design through the successful completion of construction. Specific duties can include project engineering, construction administration, assistance with fee calculations, and client development.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefits. Some of our benefits include:
- Free Daily Lunches
- Free On-Site Fitness Center & Exercise Classes
- Flex Time with Friday Afternoons Off
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Medical Flex-Spending Account
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 401k Company Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Find out more about our Company Culture HERE.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Stefanie Kyle at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.