Our State College, PA office has an immediate opening for a motivated, mid-level Project Electrical Engineer / Lighting Designer.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the design of electrical, lighting, and low-voltage systems (fire alarm, communications, security, nurse call, etc.) for commercial and institutional facilities.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in Architectural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or associated field.
- EIT / PE designation not required.
- Proficiency in Revit is desired.
- Flexible work from anywhere options available.
Responsibilities will consist of working directly with clients and other staff to bring projects from conceptual design through the successful completion of construction. Specific duties to include project electrical/lighting design and construction administration.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefits. Some of our benefits include:
- Free Daily Lunches
- Free On-Site Fitness Center & Exercise Classes
- Flex Time with Friday Afternoons Off
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Medical Flex-Spending Account
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 401k Company Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Find our more about our Company Culture HERE.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Stefanie Kyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.